Terms & Conditions
Your pick up time will vary & is dependent on how many passengers we need to pick up & the different locations of these pick ups. For the majority of events/day tours, we will have 2 or 3 vehicles providing this pick up service. Connect Coaches will do their best to limit pick up & drop off times to 1 hour.
Pick Up Service:
- Connect Coaches will contact you a few days prior to the event or day tour to let you know what your pick up time will be & to confirm your pick up location.
- Connect Coaches has the right to refuse the pick up location if they believe the location is not suitable for the vehicle providing the pick up service.
- Connect Coaches may require passengers to meet at a nearby location if access or road conditions are not suitable for the pick up vehicle.
- Pick up times or locations may sometimes need to be changed due to weather conditions or cancellations.
- Connect Coaches has the right to nominate a central pick up location at retirement villages that is suitable for both the passenger/s & the vehicle
- Connect Coaches has the right to leave each pick up location without the passenger/s if the passenger is excessively late & cannot be contacted via phone.
Connect Coaches would like to stress how important it is for passengers to be ready and at their pick up location a few minutes before their allocated pick up time.
Drop off Service:
- Connect Coaches has the right to pick & choose the drop off route that they believe is in the best interest of all passengers onboard
- Connect Coaches will do their best to have all passengers dropped off within one hour upon commencment of their drop off service on the Central Coast, dependent upon weather, traffic conditions &/or other unforseen circumstances