Seatbelts and Children
Where a wheelchair lift is fitted;
Connect Coaches employees may request assistance in loading or unloading any luggage items.
Connect Coaches does not guarantee the security of any lost property.
Passengers are limited to two bags per person.
The terms, conditions and limitation of liability under which the tour operates are detailed hereunder and the payment of the tour deposit or tour price represents acceptance by the purchaser of the following:-
1. The tours in this brochure are organised and operated by Connect Coaches.2. Deposit: To confirm your reservation a deposit of
3. Occasionally it may be necessary to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation and sightseeing arrangements from those published. This may be due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time and is always made in the best interest of your comfort. Any personal expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by mechanical defect, strikes or any other cause are the responsibility of the passenger.
4. A minimum number of bookings are required to operate a tour and also to ensure an enjoyable group atmosphere. Where sufficient numbers cannot be achieved, the Company reserves the right to cancel a scheduled departure date or tour.
5. Any special passenger requirements must be notified to the Company at the time of booking. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the Company, such as to render themselves incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers . The Company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from complet ing the tour for any such reason .
6. Where a tour is cancelled prior to the departure date, according to sections 2 or 3 above, we shall endeavor to offer the nearest possible alternative tour (subject to a refund or payment to cover any tour price difference.) or, if this is not acceptable, refund your monies in full.
7. The company cannot guarantee exact arrival and departure times and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service or guarantee the operation of any particular service.
8. The company reserves the right to cancel any ticket or booking or to refuse to carry any passenger where payments have not been received by the company within the times specified in the tour brochure . It is a condition of carriage that a passenger has paid all tour monies prior to departure of the tour.
9. Cancellation Fees - The follwing rates only apply to the coach travel component of the tour. Any motel or additional travel cancellation costs may be applicable as per their individual cancellation policies:
10. Travel insurance cover is strongly recommended for all tours to cover you against possible associated risks of travel including cover for medical expenses and costs, loss of luggage, and expenses incurred due to cancellations, delays or other disruptions.
11. "Act of God" or "Force Majeure" Clause: the occurrence of an event that is beyond Connect Coaches' reasonable control and which could not have been reasonably prevented which includes, but is not limited to: (a) pandemic events such as Covid-19; (b) natural disaster (including but not limited to flooding, fire, earthquake, landslide), adverse weather conditions, high or low water levels; (c) nuclear or other industrial accident causing environmental pollution or contamination; or (d) change in government restrictions or regulations. Should a Force Majeure event prevent Connect Coaches from providing your tour as planned, we will change our travel arrangements as reasonably practicable to ensure your safety and invoice you for any possible additional costs if required.