A Message From Liam & Alison - 7/10/21
After another challenging year, we are feeling hopeful that 2022 will be less of a challenge & more of an exciting adventure where we have the opportunity to once again visit lots of interesting, wonderful places.
We have received many phone calls & emails over the last week or so from our lovely passengers who are as keen as mustard to get out & about again. The most popular question has been, "when is your new brochure coming out?" Although we are just as keen to start our tours again, our next brochure will not be ready until January 2022 once there is (hopefully) a lot more certainty and confidence to travel.
In the meantime, the plan for the remainder of 2021 for Connect Coaches is to proceed, where possible, with some of the day tours & short breaks that were postponed from earlier this year. As each of these tours approach, we will contact the relevant venues, then make a decision & contact those who had previously booked.
If you have any questions, our office number is: 4325 4053. Please leave a message if the office is unattended so that we can return your call. Alternatively, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
We sincerely hope that you are keeping well and coping as best you can. We cannot wait to be able to welcome you onboard again in the near future.
We will continue to follow our Covid-19 Safety Plan to ensure the safety & well-being of our passengers & drivers.
As a tour operator, we are required by law to have a Covid-19 safety plan. This plan includes:
- The Driver & Guide being fully vaccinated
- Checking that all passengers have checked in using our QR code before boarding our vehicle
- Taking the temperature of all passengers before they board our vehicle at the start of the day
- The Driver & Guide wearing a face mask, if this is in line with NSW Government Health regulations at the time of travel
- Encouraging social distancing, wherever possible
- Cleaning and sanitising tour vehicles after each tour (as we have always done)
- Wiping down handrails and other high-touch surfaces during the day
As a customer you will need to:
- Be fully vaccinated & show proof of vaccination if requested to do so by our Driver or Guide
- Complete a COVID 'check in form' before boarding our vehicle (either by using our QR code or by completing the paper form, provided to us by Service NSW)
- Disclose to us if you have recently travelled to one of the 'hot spots' listed on the NSW Government website
- Wear a face mask, if this is in line with NSW Government Health regulations at the time of travel
- Inform the tour guide/driver if feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms before/during the tour
- Use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the tour vehicle
- Have your temperature taken before boarding our vehicle on the morning of your tour
- Practice social distancing wherever possible