Rookwood Cemetery is the oldest and most multicultural working cemetery in Australia. Established in 1867, this historic cemetery has evolved significantly over the years and today, with a total area of 290 hectares, Rookwood is the largest Victorian cemetery in the world.
History Talks and Tours are conducted by Rookwood's Operations General Manager, Mark Bundy, who started working there in 1992. Mark has held various roles within the business and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Rookwood's many fascinating and quirky facts.
|Tuesday 10th March 2020|
|Phone Enquiries:||02 4325 4053|
|Email Enquiries: ||email@example.com|
- Home pick up & drop off service(click here to view map)
- Coach Transport to & from venue
- Morning tea - provided by venue - tea/coffee & biscuits
- Guided Tour - this tour will run for approximately 90-120 minutes &, although there will be walking involved, some parts of this tour will be spent in our vehicle & the tour will be tailored to suit the mobility of our passengers.
7:15 - 8:15am - Home pick up service (see our map for pick up areas on the Central Coast)
8:15am - Depart the Central Coast (Kariong)
10am - Morning tea upon arrival at Rookwood (provided by venue - tea/coffee & biscuits)
10.30am - 12.30pm: Guided tour of Rookwood Cemetery
12:45 - 2:15pm - Lunch (Rhodes shopping centre)
4:00pm - Arrive back on the Coast & commence home drop off service
* Times are approximations only & subject to change
Refunds for the travel & morning tea component of this tour will be issued if at least 48 hours notice is given.
|Price:||$55 - please contact us on 4325 4053 to book a ticket for this event.
|Maximum Number of Passengers:||26
|Terms & Conditions:||Click Here|