High Tea in the QVB Tea Room
What better way to capture the sense of occasion than with the time honoured ritual of High Tea. Indulge in a truly unique experience from Royal Albert fine china and British silverware settings, to the delectable selection of petits fours prepared by the QVB tea room's award-winning patissier.
|Tuesday 28th June 2022|
|Email Enquiries: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Terms & Conditions:||Please Click Here for Connect Coaches' Terms & Conditions|
|Pick up Area:|
This is a Southside suburbs day tour but you are welcome to meet us at West Gosford or Kariong if you live outside our home pick up/drop off area.
Please click here for information and a Map of the pick up area for this tour
- 8:30 - 9:30am Home pick up service (within our pick up area for this day tour)
- 9:30am - Depart Kariong
- 10:30am - Arrive at the Queen Victoria Building, Town Hall
- 10:30am -12:00pm Free time to enjoy some retail therapy
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm High Tea in the QVB Tea Room
- 2:00pm Depart QVB for the Central Coast
- home pick up/drop off service within our pick up/drop off area for each date
- return transfer to venue
- high tea
|Bookings:||Register online or click here to complete an Expression of Interest Form. We will then book you in & email you an invoice for this day tour.