Connect Coaches will take you to Mary MacKillop Place to visit the museum, consisting of 3 galleries, Alman Cottage & the Memorial Chapel.
The museum was built in the 1900s & offers visitors a window into the mid-colonial to the pre-federation period of Australian history.
The museum is a ministry of the Sisters of Saint Joseph and is located on the site in which Saint Mary of the Cross MacKillop is buried.
The museum is steeped in the story of the growth of the Catholic Church in Australia, English Protestant and Irish Catholic division and the plight of the under classes.
The museum and the Mary MacKillop Memorial Chapel celebrate the legacy of a humble woman and the priest, scientist and explorer who forged a new approach in serving the poor.
- 8.00 - 9.00am Home pick up service (within our pick up area for this day tour)
- 10:00am - Arrive at Mary MacKillop Place & enjoy morning tea at venue
- 10.30am - 12.00pm - Self-guided tour of museum & chapel
- 12.30 - 2pm - Lunch at the Kirribilli Club (Sunset Cafe)
- 3.30pm - Arrive back at Kariong & begin home drop off service
PRICE: $100 - although this tour has sold out, please contact us on 4325 4053 to be placed on our Reserve List in case we have a cancellation. We will also contact you when we put this tour on again.
- home pick up/drop off service within our pick up/drop off area for each date
- return transfer to venues
- entry fee into Mary MacKillop Place
- lunch at Kirribilli Club - Seniors' Lunch Special - your choice of a main meal plus a dessert served with a coffee or tea
PICK UP AREA: Please click here for a map of the pick up area for this tour
click here to complete an Expression of Interest Form. We will then book you in & email you an invoice for this day tour if we have seats available.
Please Click Here for Connect Coaches' Terms & Conditions
|Thursday 15th September 2022|
|Email Enquiries: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|