What better way to honour the timeless tradition of High Tea than in one of Sydney’s most historic and enchanting establishments, Gunners’ Barracks.
- 9-10am - home pick up service within our advertised pick up/drop off area
- 10am - depart Kariong
- 10.45-11am - comfort stop at Turramurra Memorial Park
- 12-2pm - High Tea at Gunners Barracks, Mosman
- Scenic drive back to the Central Coast via Middle Head, Balmoral Beach & Chinaman's Beach
- 4-4.30pm - Arrive back at Kariong
Home pick up & drop off service within our advertised pick up/drop off area
Return transfer to venue
Traditional High Tea at Gunners' Barracks
|Bookings & Enquiries:|| |
At present, we are requesting that you fill in an expression of interest form for this day tour. We will then contact you once we can confirm that we are able to proceed with this day tour. We will then email you an invoice.
Please click here to access our Expression of Interest Form.
|Covid-19 Safety Procedures:|| |
As part of our commitment & responsibility in keeping our drivers & passengers safe, we have a Covid-19 Safety Plan:
- All passengers must be feeling healthy & well on the day of travel & not be experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19 (cold/flu-like symptoms)
- All passengers must be fully vaccinated & have proof of their vaccination status
- All passengers should wear a mask when travelling in our vehicle if this in line with NSW Health regulations
- All passengers must check-in upon boarding our vehicle by using our QR code provided by Service NSW. Our driver can assist you if you need help with this.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the day.
- High touch points (handrails, seatbelts etc.) will be wiped down with disinfectant before passengers board the vehicle for the return journey.
|Important Information:|| |
Click Here to view our Terms & Conditions.
Day Tour Bookings, Payment & Further Information:
Payment must be received by the due date which is printed on the invoice. If payment has not been received by the due date & alternate arrangements have not been made by contacting Liam or Alison, Connect Coaches reserves the right to consider this booking cancelled & to reissue this ticket to another person.
Book online at www.connectcoaches.com.au or contact us on 4325 4053 for further information. Cheques made payable to ‘Connect Coaches’.
Once payment has been received, refunds will not be issued unless we can resell your ticket or unless government regulations requires us to postpone or cancel a day tour/event.
Our home pick up & drop off service applies to those passengers who live within the advertised pick up area for each tour. Alison or Liam will contact passengers a few days before a day tour to confirm pick-up times & locations.