|Phone Enquiries:||02 4325 4053|
|Email Enquiries: ||email@example.com|
Wednesday 26th-Friday 28th May, 2021 - please contact us on 4325 4053 to be placed on the Reserve List for these dates.
|Price per person:|
$893 - Single Room
$713 - Twin Share/Double
Country Comfort Waters Edge, Port Macquarie
|Day One - Central Coast to Port Macquarie:|
Day One - Central Coast to Port Macquarie
We commence our home pick ups at 8:00am and depart the Central Coast at approximately 9:00am for Port Macquarie.
Our first stop for morning tea will be at Maitland Park at 10:00am for homemade slices & tea & coffee.
After morning tea, we will continue north via the scenic route through the country towns of Dungog & Gloucester.
Maitland Park 10:00am - 10:30 am
Dungog 11:30am - 12:30pm
Time to look through the shops and purchase lunch
Gloucester - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Free time to have a wander
Arrive at Port Macquarie - 4:00pm
Dinner 6:30 pm
|Day Two - Port Macquarie Koala Hospital:|
Day Two Morning - Koala Hospital
The Koala Hospital, established in 1973, is an activity of the Koala Conservation Australia Incorporated - a Not-for-Profit Organisation which is recognised world-wide as a peak body which participates in forums for debate on significant policy issues and plays a significant leadership role in research, providing advice and information to Universities and Governments regulating change.
|Day Two - Fish 'n Chip Lunch Cruise:|
Day Two Lunch - Fish 'n Chip Cruise
We will spend the afternoon on the popular Fish and Chip 2 hour River Cruise. The cruise takes in the sights of the beautiful Hastings River & your meal will be delivered piping hot to the boat mid-cruise.
|Day Two - Port Macquarie Sea Acres Rainforest:|
Day Two Afternoon - Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
We spend the day exploring the town of Port Maquarie, starting off the morning with a visit to the the Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Many wonders of the rainforest reside above ground level, so getting up into the canopy is the best way to explore it properly. Rising seven metres through the forest understorey to the canopy above, Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk provides the perfect platform for us to experience this busy habitat.
Setting out from Sea Acres Rainforest Centre, we need to look out for rainforest birds, such as the scarlet robin, feeding and nesting in tree branches. We may also spot goannas and other reptiles!
|Day Three - Ricardo's Strawberry Farm:|
Day Three Morning - Ricardo's Strawberry Farm
We will call in to Ricardoes Tomatoes & Strawberries and experience the pleasure of picking our own plump, luscious strawberries.
Ricardoes boast 5 varieties of hydroponic strawberries, with over 30,000 plants growing in their greenhouse, and that is in addition to the 8 varieties of tomatoes they grow.
|Day Three - Billabong Zoo:|
Day Three Billabong Zoo
The Billabong Zoo opened in 1986, primarily as a breeding centre for koalas, together with a wallaby and kangaroo hand-feeding area.
Mark and Danena Stone became the new owners in 2003, with 40 years' experience in the zoo industry and continually put their life and soul into the wellbeing and care of their animals as well as their commitment to growing the zoo's activities and enjoyment for all of their visitors. Family run and operated, this beautiful zoo is filled with a diverse range of Australian and exotic animals and birds that are known as their Ambassadors.
|Day Three - Moorland Cottage:|
Day Three Afternoon - Moorland Cottage
Moorland Cottage in tiny Moorland, a kilometre off the Pacific Highway, claims that they have the best scones on the coast. That's a big call, as it's a long coastline, but after our recent visit, we might have to agree with them! We will enjoy a Devonshire Tea at this well-known spot before heading back to the Central Coast.
To confirm your reservation, a deposit of $100 per person is to be paid within 14 days of booking.
Balance of payment is to be paid 4 weeks prior to departure.
Home pick up & drop off service for Central Coast passengers (click here to view pick up/drop off area)
Return transfers to venues listed in itinerary
Morning tea (Days 1 & 3)
Lunch (Days 2 & 3)
Two nights accommodation at the Country Comfort Waters Edge, Port Macquarie
Two dinners (Days 1 & 2)
Two breakfasts (Days 2 & 3)
Entrance fee - Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
Entrance fee & lunch on board the Fish 'n Chips River Cruise
Entrance fee - Koala Hospital
Entrance fee - Billabong Zoo
Tour Price Does Not Include:
Alcohol or any other drinks or snacks not included in the list above
|Booking Terms & Conditions:|
Terms & Conditions
Important: The terms, conditions and limitation of liability under which the tour operates are detailed hereunder and the payment of the tour deposit or tour price represents acceptance by the purchaser of the following:-
1. The tours in this brochure are organised and operated by Connect Coaches.
2. To confirm your reservation, a $100 p/p deposit must be received within 14 days of booking. The balance must be paid 4 weeks before departure date. Reservations will only be held until this date unless a prior arrangement has been made with Liam & Alison. Connect Coaches reserves the right to accept waitlist passengers in place of applicants failing to finalise within the prescribed time.
3. Occasionally, it may be necessary to alter or amend *itineraries, accommodation and sightseeing arrangements from those published. This may be due to road, weather and other operational needs prevailing at the time and is always made in the best interest of your comfort. Any personal expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by mechanical defect, strikes or any other cause are the responsibility of the passenger.
4. A minimum number of bookings are required to operate a tour and also to ensure an enjoyable group atmosphere. Where sufficient numbers cannot be achieved, the Company reserves the right to cancel a scheduled departure date or tour.
5. Any special passenger requirements must be notified to the Company at the time of booking. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on the tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of the Company, such as to render themselves incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers . The Company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from complet ing the tour for any such reason .
6. Where a tour is cancelled prior to the departure date, according to sections 2 or 3 above or due to an outbreak of Covid-19, we shall endeavor to offer the nearest possible alternative tour (subject to a refund or payment to cover any tour price difference.) or, if this is not acceptable, refund your monies in full.
7. The company cannot guarantee exact arrival and departure times and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service or guarantee the operation of any particular service.
8. The company reserves the right to cancel any ticket or booking or to refuse to carry any passenger where payments have not been received by the company within the times specified. It is a condition of carriage that a passenger has paid all tour monies prior to departure of the tour.
9. Cancellation Fees - The following rates only apply to the coach travel component of the tour. Any accommodation or additional travel cancellation costs may be applicable as per their individual cancellation policies:
43 - 59 days notice - 100% refund of coach component
30 - 42 days notice - 75% refund of coach component
14 - 29 days notice - 50% refund of coach component
less than 14 days notice - 0% refund